Featuring copper-plated hollow points, the Federal Premium Range and Field .22 LR 38-Grain Rimfire Rifle Ammunition offers a 1,260 fps muzzle velocity and comes in a 275-round box.
Features and Benefits
- 275-round box
- 1,260 fps muzzle velocity
- .22 LR caliber
- 38 grains
- Copper-plated hollow points
- Recommended for varmints, predators and small game, as well as target shooting, training and practice
- Hunting – Species: Varmint
- Number of rounds: 275
- Grain weight: 38
What’s in the Box
- Federal Premium Range and Field .22 LR 38-Grain Rimfire Rifle Ammunition
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.
Federal Premium Range and Field .22 LR 38-Grain Rimfire Rifle Ammunition